5.10.2017

Would I Repurchase | Too Faced Born This Way Foundation


I want to start a new series on my blog called Would I Repurchase? on products that I have finished, to let you know if I like it or not. I think this would help me try and finish up products in my collection and let you know if it is a product that I cannot live without.

The first product that I am going to talk about is the infamous Too Faced Born This Way foundation. This foundation has been sitting in my draws for months now. It is pretty much empty but I am trying to use the very last drop of it.

CLAIMS

Too Faced claims that the Born This Way foundation provides a medium to full coverage with a natural look. It is an oil free and hydrating foundation, that is enriched with coconut water to replenish moisture levels.

MY THOUGHTS

I had a sample of this foundation a long time ago and loved it, that is why I purchased the full size. I remember wearing it every day and really liked how it looked like on my skin. I tried wearing this foundation on a night out where flash photography was involved, however, it did not turn out so well. The Born This Way was not a foundation that I would reach for if I know I am going to take photos that night. Coming to the near end of this foundation, I just left it sitting in my draw—untouched. My skin has changed over time since I purchased this foundation. I have tried wearing this foundation again over the past few months but every single time, I did not like the look of it on my skin at all. It was so matte and it made my skin look flat. I tried to use a hydrating primer and that did not help.

So would I repurchase this foundation? Probably not. I know a lot of people who swears by this foundation and I do remember at one stage in my life, I did like it. However, at this moment I won't be repurchasing it. I think the main reason why I am so put off with this foundation is the fact that it made my skin look flat. I don't think there's any foundation that I've tried that does this.

Have you tried this foundation? Do you like it?
What are your thoughts on the Born This Way? 

Don't forget to follow me on:
Bloglovin | Twitter

2 comments

  1. I never tried this, but interesting how it made your skin look flat and it's the first you've experienced that. Thanks for sharing an honest review!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Life with Nhi Archibald. Design by FCD.