4.05.2017

Urban Decay products i've been enjoying


What was your first Urban Decay product you owned?

Mine was the infamous Naked palette and I had mine since I first started out with make-up, which was about 8 years ago. Recently I have purchased a few Urban Decay products and have thoroughly enjoyed them in the past months.

All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray | 118mL $49

I bought the travel size awhile back and used it all up, and since then I have not repurchased it until now. This bottle is the new packaging and I really like the matte black bottle. I took this with me when I went to Queensland and it made my make-up last all day in the humidity. I love the spray because it gives a very fine and even mist when you spray this onto your face. I use this to set my make-up every day and I don't think I can live without it.

All Nighter Liquid Foundation | 30mL $65

This is one of my recent high-end foundation that I have purchased. I got a sample at Mecca and I love how a little goes a long way with this foundation. The sample pot lasted me a good 5-6 applications. This foundation gives full coverage and is great for those who have oily skin. The finish of this foundation is matte and it seriously makes you look flawless! The only down side is that it does oxidase after about 5 minutes, so it is best if you choose a lighter shade than your skin tone. It also has the worst flashback! I wore this one night to the club and I looked like a ghost, so I only wear this foundation during the day. Other than that, it is a really great foundation if you want to try a new foundation and have oily skin.

Perversion Mascara | 12mL $36

I love trying out mascaras for my tiny lashes. I love a good mascara that lengthens and gives volume to my lashes. My friend highly recommended this mascara so I gave it a go. I usually don't buy high end mascaras as I thought the drugstore offers some great ones, especially from Maybelline. Since I purchased this mascara, this is the only mascara I use. It separates and lengthens my lashes so well, especially after 2-3 coats. If you want a more natural look, then one coat is fine. I usually put 2-3 coat because I want my lashes to be extra long. The only downside is that the brush wand is very big so I always get mascara on top of my eye lids, but that's easily fixed with a cotton bud.

What are your favourite Urban Decay products?


Don't forget to follow me on:
Bloglovin | Twitter

2 comments

  1. I really want to try that foundation but thanks for the heads up on both the oxidisation and the flashback! Will go a shade later and make it a day time thing :)

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're certainly welcome! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it when you've tried it! x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Life with Nhi Archibald. Design by FCD.